DISCOVERY AND SET UP PROCESS
• Your Business Model: differentiators and value proposition in the healthcare marketplace.
• Your Healthcare Target Market: Firmographics, and related business qualifiers.
• Your Decision Maker Levels: C-Levels (CTO, CIO, CEO, CFO, CNO, Administrator, VP of IT, etc.) Director Levels (Director of Application Development, Director of Information Security, Director of Network Systems/Management, Director of Information Technology, etc.)
Your sales model drives our planning, implementation, and execution.
BUILD THE MARKETING DATABASE RELEVANT TO YOUR QUALIFIERS
• Conducting a search and compiling the results to create a prospect list which is a close match to your target market qualifiers
• Loading the data into the CRM
• Testing the data for accuracy
• An internal proprietary database will be used, additionally SalesStaff partners with Jigsaw, Hoovers, Sales Genie, Spoke, and LinkedIn.
DESIGN AND CUSTOMIZE A CALL PLAN
• Conversation material for our Inside Sales Representatives
• Qualifying questions and responses to FAQs
• Product and Service information
• Lead and Appointment setting delivery instructions
SELECTION AND TRAINING OF THE SALES STAFF
• Call agents are selected based on their industry experience to best match your sales model
• Training material is created for our call representatives
• Lead definitions and delivery controls are identified
• CRM instructions are documented
• Troubleshooting and process definitions are communicated
• Review call plan and obtain your final approval on contents and prospect list
• Review your sales team's calendar for appointment scheduling purposes
• Conduct further training with call staff
MARKETING ACTIVITY GOES LIVE
• The campaign is continually refined and modified according to real-life experiences with prospects.
• Follow-up calls are made with you daily and weekly to report results and troubleshoot.
• Daily reports are emailed to you containing appointment and lead criteria or are available through our web-based portal.
• Each appointment/lead is certified before it is considered delivered production.